I’m thrilled to be hosting a Twitter training with sky high potential at The Mumpreneurs Networking Club flagship networking event, MNC Live on 29th March 2017.
Using social media is a cost effective way to market your business, with Twitter being one of the easiest platforms to connect and grow audiences. We will learn how best to leverage the platform to reach more customers and then practice everything in a chat session from one of the best views in the UK.
Twitter was created to be the ‘text messaging’ of the Internet, which is why still today it’s one of the chattiest and most interactive platforms. It is also one of the primary platforms for businesses and brands, especially with the targeted ads functionality and the data it can provide about customers and their social media habits.
On the training you will learn;
- Networking and building your community. Twitter is one of the easiest platforms to grow a following and raise awareness of your products and services. Get tips on how to get ‘social’ by tagging other users, understanding hashtags plus making the most of the chat hours.
- How to best use all the functions. Even if you use Twitter regularly, it may be handy to have a recap on the purpose and messaging best practice.
- What content works for your business. We will explore what text works best and how to capture and post images and video. We will understand what our audiences are likely to read and react to.
- Customer relationship management. Learn how to turn those comments from customers on Twitter into powerful brand advocacy.
- Measure your efforts. We’ll take a brief look at the data Twitter offers free to all users and what it tells you about your content and customers.
- General social media content and networking tips which will work across other platforms.
The course content is packed with tips and inspiration for most levels with a chance to immediately try what you’ve learned while enjoying a breath taking experience – a flight on the British Airways i360.
In the same format as our popular #MNCHour Wednesday chat, we’ll ask delegates a thought-provoking question about their business goals plus set a mini challenge to post certain content while enjoying the view and networking with other passionate entrepreneurs.
I have also pulled together a team of social media savvy bloggers to be on hand to help, get a glimpse of how these prolific tweeters have mastered the platform.
At £85 for non-members and £70 for members, including your British Airways i360 flight, refreshments and a champagne lunch, this is a rare chance to learn important skills for your business, make valuable contacts, have fun and be inspired!
SO…what are you waiting for? Grab your ticket today before they go.